- Goals & Objectives
- Our Staff
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- Board of Directors
- Join Our Team
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Board of Directors
Jane Van Deren Pera, President, Retired, Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare Wellness Program Manager
Henry Sullivant, MD, Treasurer, Baptist Memorial Select Health Alliance Chief Medical Officer
Lanetta Anderson, MD, Obstetrician, Women’s Physicians Group
Melrose Blackett, MD, Memphis Women’s Consultants Owner
Jean Dobbins, retired Shelby County Schools Teacher and Grade Facilitator
Lauryce Graves-McIver, Assistant Director of Strategic Partnership, Memphis Public Library
Shirley Hilliard, Retired Shelby County Schools teacher
Jackie Miller, Retired Shelby County Juvenile Court Youth Services Officer
Owen Phillips, MD, Obstetrician and Professor, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Claudette Jones Shephard, MD, Chief of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Le Bonheur Children's Hospital; Associate Professor, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Chelsey Fairchilds, Compliance Officer, FTB Advisors
Jeremy Sanders, Health Services Administrator, Wellpath Hospital and Healthcare