- Goals & Objectives
- Our Staff
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- A Step Ahead talks HIV Awareness on WREG News Channel 3 Live at 9
- Board of Directors
- Join Our Team
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Meet our Influencer
Deborah Townsend has been having crucial conversations with people in Memphis since 2003.
She has gotten good at it and is confident you can too.
Deborah attributes her communication skills in obstetric and gynecology to working with women and their families for over 12 years as a practice administrator. Working together with her husband in the practice their mission was always to improve and prolong the lives of women and provide them with access to excellent care and education.
This experience along with her education in human resources, training and people development help her deliver caring and insightful messages. As a wife, step-mom, aunt, and unofficial room-mother wherever she goes she gets a lot of practice.
We are happy she is here. Check out our blog to find out how you can have these crucial conversations.