- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- A Step Ahead talks HIV Awareness on WREG News Channel 3 Live at 9
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Join Our Team
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Community Clinic Update
Health Department: They are ONLY seeing clients on Tuesday and Thursday at Hickory Hill; Monday and Wednesday at Shelby Crossing. No client visits will be scheduled for Friday at any clinics.
Christ Community: They are scheduling birth control appointments, but you will have your temperature taken before you are allowed into the clinic.
Memphis Health Center: They are scheduling patients as usual at the Downtown and Whitehaven locations.
Regional One Health: They are scheduling patients as usual at the Downtown and Hollywood locations.
Tri State: They are scheduling patients as usual.
Please call our Call Center, 901-320-STEP, to schedule and/or to confirm a previously scheduled appointment before showing up.