- Goals & Objectives
- Helping women get A Step Ahead
- A Step Ahead Foundation 2011-2012 Evaluation Tracking Report
- A Different Kind of Work - LARC
- Three Tips for Moms-To-Be
- Lifting Health Through Collaboration
- Women Recognized At A Step Ahead Scholarship Program
- Abortions Decline by Nearly 37 Percent in Shelby County
- Are you a Step Ahead client? We want to hear from you!
- ASAF Tours Crosstown!
- Photos - Hocus Pocus
- Read About Abigail's Story
- Meet Theresa, an ASAF client!
- 2018 Annual Community Partner Lunch and Awards
- Introducing: GuyTalk!
- Meet our New Executive Director, Nikki Gibbs
- A Step Ahead talks HIV Awareness on WREG News Channel 3 Live at 9
- Our Staff
- Board of Directors
- Join Our Team
- Participating Health Centers
- Not in Memphis?
Interested in volunteering?
Volunteers are invaluable to the work we do at A Step Ahead Foundation. Volunteering can be one of the most fulfilling things you can do with your time. As well as making a real difference, you can build your skills, meet new friends and open your eyes to a whole new world. We hope you can join us in working towards reducing teen and unintended pregnancy in Shelby County.
- Health Fair Volunteers
- Event support (fundraising, outreach, awareness)
- Outreach Material Preparation
- Invitations and Holiday Cards
- Community Events
- ...And many more!
How do I volunteer?
A successful volunteering experience can be achieved if you are clear about your own needs and what you hope to get out of volunteering. Think about the ways in which you can best contribute.
Fill out a volunteer contact form and we will be in touch!
For more information and to volunteer, please contact Constance Lewis, Volunteer Coordinator at constance [at] astepaheadfoundation [dot] org.